Thursday, May 21, 2009

Keep your eye on the ball.....

While we were in Napa Tony got to golf. Here is a great set of action shots...it is perfect timing by the photographer who was #4 in the group ...but watch the ball.....

Setting up for a great shot out of the sand trap....


Watch the ball as it is sailing towards the men.....

It hit Keith on the shoulder!! I think it is hilarious that it was caught on film. (Keith was not hurt)

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

LOL!!!!
Perfect hit. A couple summers ago Greg hit a car driving by the course, and we had to pay for a new windshield. That was not funny!!

Teri said...

Hahaha...that is great that it was caught on film.

Does Tony have a grudge with this Keith? ;)

Jill Asay said...

Great pictures! Christian wanted me to have you tell Tony that he still thinks he has chicken legs...I'm not really sure what that's all about, but I'm sure it's something from wrestling back in the day!:)