Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Red Sox 2009

We got Brenn's team photos last night. They had a not-so-good game and lost. The silver lining in that is Brenn was 1 of 2 kids that hit the ball....so we are proud of him. Now I am hoping for a haircut tonight! :) I like the curls, but it is more than time to get it cut. All his friends have long hair so it is the IN thing. Next year in Jr High sports they will have to have short hair! :)

5 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

I can't believe how old he looks! He sounds like he is a great baseball player! Your posts are so fun! I like your song..I changed my songs yesterday and that was one of my songs too! Great minds think alike!

Lauren said...

He is so cute and BIG! Yes, come here for a spring training game! :) The weather is great!

Jill Asay said...

Great pictures! I was hoping they had t-ball for little guys Carson's age but we still have to wait a few years!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

He is so handsome!!! Such great pictures.

The Superfluous Blogger said...

i'm going to print this off and have my first ever trading card!