I think the media has really added to the severity of the Swine Flu. In Texas we are bombarded with news and radio and print warnings. There have been several cases confirmed here, and the schools in some districts are closed through the 11 of May. High school sports throughout the state are now postponed as well. I had a friend email these to me today and thought it was funny.

Did this cause the swine flu?

These are quite fashionable if you are looking for fashion!
2 comments:
Too funny! Can we say the American media is just a wee bit sensationalistic with some of these things?
We've gone as far as hand sanitizer at school...what else, besides not breathing, can you do?!
They are talking about a few possible cases here and shutting down school. I wish we could just finish up the next 3 weeks and then they are out for summer anyway.
Post a Comment