Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoppin' Easter weekend

We were on the go this past weekend. We crammed in haircuts for both Brooke and Brenn and they are both sporting new styles, and look terrific. Britt came home on Saturday afternoon and left Sunday evening after Easter dinner. It was such a short visit, but we enjoyed our time with her. Brenn and Tony golfed on Friday and Saturday. Brooklyn went power shopping with a friend on Friday afternoon. We also had 2 baseball practices and 1 game. The Easter Bunny brought enough candy and goodies for the entire neighborhood! We went to Easter brunch at the Golf club and we all ate way too much! I had my camera with me the whole weekend but did not grab photos of much. Brooklyn also babysat on Saturday afternoon in to the evening. Tony and I went to a great restaurant with some new friends and had a great dinner. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends with family and friends. I remember when we got off the Monday after Easter as well. It was back to school for all 3 and we have a game tonight. We could have used today to catch up on missed sleep!




6 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like good times!

Jill Asay said...

Sounds like you guys were busy, busy, busy!

Michelle Thompson said...

I love Holidays, but being back to the old grind is always a let down. We are all back to school and work today too!

Laurel said...

What a wonderful weekend. You have a beautiful family. How is it that you still look so young??? Must be all that good cooking you do!

Teri said...

Wow, what an eventful weekend...sounds like you had a great time though.
...I would've liked Syd to get at least Fri. off of school.

Teri said...

oh... Justin got his package and said to tell you thanks...He was VERY pleased with it. :)
...and thanks for the card. It was so cute.
You guys are great. Thanks for everything!