Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom and Grandma!


Today is my wonderful Mothers birthday. She is such a great lady and I am so lucky she is my mom! She is involved in so many things and committees. She is truly a lady in every sense of the word. Our kids adore her and I am sad we do not live closer so they could see more of her, and so could I. She will be coming to Hosuton next week for 8 days and we are all very happy and excited. The last time she was here was in Jan of '08 for Britt's graduation. We hope you have a great birthday and are super excited to see you! We love you! happy Birthday!







Obviously the pictures are from at least 1 year ago and my kids have changed a ton!!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Your mom is a great lady. I love all of the pictures!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a great post. I love your mom. She is a great lady. I have always loved her big beautiful smile. Hope you all have a great visit. I want to hear all about it;)

Michelle Thompson said...

Happy birthday to your mom. I have always thought she was a very classy lady.

Tracy said...

GREAT post!! I LOVE your Mom!! She is very kind, thoughtful and compassionate!! You're lucky to have her, enjoy your upcoming visit!!!

The pictures are GREAT!! WOW!!...She hasn't changed at all, just keeping up with the styles is all!

EmRee said...

Happiest of Birthdays Judy. Thanks for all the good you bring to our world and all the craziness you endured that we brought to yours.