Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Congrats, Britt!!


Brittany made the Collegiate National Honors Society! She was nominated after her 1st semester and was finalized today! We are soooo proud of her. She lettered in academics at Kelly Walsh in Casper, WY, at Glasgow in Newark, DE and at TWHS in The Woodlands. She has always made academics a priority and it paid off in higher education. She has been nominated for the honors program at SHSU as well! Way to go, Princess! We love you!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

HUGE CONGRATS to all of you!!

The Superfluous Blogger said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

It was pretty much thanks to me, I know. All the support I've given her over the years has bound to have contributed.

Oh sure, she wasn't overtly aware of it, but hey, I'm the silent type.

Please tell me how much (I'm thinking not much) she played on Club Penguin when she was young so I can go tell Sharkgirl.

Brittany said...

Thanks Mama! Without all of your guys' support I couldn't have done it. Love you!! <3

Teri said...

Congrats on that! Great accomplishment.

Kristin said...

Thats an awesome accomplishment!! Congrats!

Michelle Thompson said...

That is so awesome. What an honor as parents and for Britt.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Congrats to Britt!! Keep up the good work.

Michelle Croft said...

Congrats! She has always been so smart. Keep up the good work Britt. Pats on the back to both you and Tony.