Brenn had a project on the county of Sudan. They were to make a 3-D model of something that pertained to their country. He wanted to do a mask and a lot of thought went into the project with 4 other boys and he came to me and asked if he could make a cake for his part.
This is the mask he went off of.

The finished product

This is Brenn and his cake. He did an outstanding job!

Brenn is home sick today so the teacher is going to let them present tomorrow instead. Everything had to be handed in today, though.
7 comments:
LOVE the cake, how creative!!
Happy Birthday Stacey!! Hope your day is GRAND!!!! :-)
that's a pretty awesome cake! i'm not very good with cakes, so i am very impressed!! good job, Brenn! Hope you get feeling better!
The cake looks great!!! Thats so much fun, sad that Brenn is sick though!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope your day is great!! :)
Happy Birthday to you! Are you still 29? I hope your day is great. Great cake. I hope Brenn feels better soon!
Well done. The cake looks great. I hope you get a good grade on it Brenn.
Stacey,
Happy Birthday to one of the friends I've had the longest. Boy, we are getting old. Remember when our mom's got us together for the first time, and we went ice skating?
School projects...gotta love em. I am sure we will have many many more. The cake looks great! You are a busy mom. Sounds like Brenn is doing great in baseball. I wish we had some fun places to go and eat. I love going on dates with my hubby!
What a cool idea. It looks awesome. The best part is he can eat it when he is done presenting it. What a great idea!
Post a Comment