Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Britt's adventure




I put Britt on a plane this a.m. for her 1st College Spring Break....it is a little nerve wracking!! She has traveled to the east coast several times on her own....but this is a trip with friends from Delaware. They are all great kids with wonderful families so I am thankful for that!! :). They will be visiting another friend that goes to school in Myrtle Beach, SC. We vacationed 3 years ago there and it is a beautiful and fun place. I know she will have a great time and be with great friends. Tony, Brenn, Brooklyn and I will also be traveling for the FIRST time on a vacation without Brittany. It will be very different and we will miss her. This is a week of firsts, for sure!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I remember those kind of firsts!! It's still kind of weird to go places without everyone!!

Good Luck on the trip and adjusting to this new "FIRST"!! :-)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Oh my, I would be having a meltdown. When Nick went to SLC (2 1/2 hours away with teachers), I was so nervous.
I was at Myrtle Beach when I was a baby. My parents lived just a few miles from there. In all the pictures it looks so pretty. I would love to go there sometime. I hope she has a great time.
Did I read somewhere you were off to Disney World? Love it!! We went there two years ago for Spring Break, I'll I can say is good luck. I'm the biggest fan, and Greg isn't. Have fun, and take lots of pictures.

PS~ As you are fighting crowds, kids, a husband, listening to cheesy songs all day, and eating gross high priced food. Just remember....
"It is the Happiest Place on Earth"!!!!!!

Jem said...

Isnt that weird? I still feel yound enough to be going on spring break trips and our kids are doing it. At least we're not grandparents yet! (I am totally knocking on wood right now)