
I saw this on another site and thought it would be fun to share. I tag anyone that wants to do it!
Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1~~My husband and my kids are my life and I am blessed to have all of them.
2~~All my children's names begin with "Br", have double letters and have the letter 'N'...weird, I know... but it is what it is!! :)
3~~I love to cook!!!
4~~ I dislike all things chocolate.
5~~I dislike shopping!
6~~I was born in Brooklyn, New York.
7~~I miss the mountains and fresh air of Wyoming.
8~~I am still very blessed to have my grandmother and grandfather still alive. I only wish we loved closer!
9~~I love to travel.
10~My feet are always cold.
11~My favorite flowers are Sunflowers.
12~I love candles, my favorite brands are Salt City Candles and Gold Canyon.
13~I try to learn something new every day and hope to continue that always.
14~When I was younger I wanted to be a brain surgeon.
15~I have a pierced nose.
16~ I always smile at people even if I don't know them, I learned that from my mom. Maybe I can brighten someone's day.
17~I love Vanilla Wafers and can eat the whole box...not proud of it, but I can do it.
18~I love the smell of clean laundry, I don't like to fold it or put it away.
19~I believe that forgiveness is key to anyone's happiness. Life is too short to hold onto anger.
20~I love to lay in the sun!
21~Another key to happiness is loving yourself.
22~My favorite sound is when my kids are laughing with each other.
23~I am content in a bubble bath and reading a book.
24~I am thankful that we have been able to live in a couple different areas of our great country and look forward to the next destination!
25~My life is wonderful and I count my blessings every day.
4 comments:
You don't like Chocolate??
I remember when you wanted to be a Brain Surgeon;) What a fun post.
Interesting!! I LOVE the smile attitude!!
That was neat to learn all those things about you! I love your attitude on life! My feet are always cold too and I love the sun also!
every day? even thursdays? that's a lot of counting.
re: smiling. i thought you just really liked *me*. you smile at everyone? sigh. i'm just another face in the crowd. ..
Post a Comment