Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame....



We were informed that Brenn did not have to tryout for the Baseball draft this year. His stats from the last 2 years allowed him to be drafted prior the regular tryouts. He was very excited about this. He is an incredible baseball player and this is a great pat on the back. Way to go, Brenner. He is on the Red Sox team again. Practices begin this weekend and we are ready!

5 comments:

holly said...

this is 100% awesome because my favorite team IS the red sox. now, doubly so!

oh wow. i just had a flash forward. my boy is not learning baseball. OH BOB!!! what am i gonna do? i can't have that!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Congrats, Brenn!!
Good luck and have fun;)

Michelle Thompson said...

Wow! That is quite an honor!

Tracy said...

How COOL is that?!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Lundberg Family said...

That is great! Congrats...looks like you will busy once again. I hope my kids are involved in sports too but I am really leaning against baseball...not my favorite. However I will support whatever they do! Have fun!