The monster dog, Bailey, is at is again. As you might remember she ate wall in October....here is the latest present she brought me as I walked in the house from about 2 hours away from the house....a piece of carpet pad...she was very excited to show me and even more excited to take me to her latest destruction....

I follow these carpet pieces from the garage door, where she met me through the hall and into the foyer.....

I get to the stairs...she ate through the carpet, pad and was gnawing on the wood of the stairs.

How can this cute little thing......

Turn into this when I am gone for a few hours???.....
6 comments:
Hahaha Those were great narrative photos. That really sucks about the carpet...but what a cute puppy! ;)
That's the way I feel about my girls...they sure can turn into monsters.
So sorry about your carpet!!! The pictures are great, lol.
That is why our monster is outside. My whole staircase would be gone.
Haha! Thats crazy something so cute and innocent cando such damage!! Sucks for you though!! (Our friends are getting a dog just like yours! I'll have to tell them what they might have in store!!)
oh my bob if that second dog is yours there's no way i'm coming to visit!
That is why our monster lasted 9 months and was down the road. We even put her in her kenel when we were gone and she still found time to destoy everything the minute she was out of the kenel and we weren't watching every move she made.
That stinks about your carpet but the story was so cute!! Thats the very reason I don't have a dog
Post a Comment