I usually have just the 3 Bees in the Christmas card photo. Last year was the 1st year in 7 years we did a family photo. I know, I am bad...but we did it again this year! No one was happy about it at all! We included some of Britt and her friend Mel from DE. It ended up being a great time. Easy and they turned out with not too much editing. So I will post some of my favorites.
I love them all, and just got your card , and love it too!! I think my favorite is the one of Brenn by himself. He is such a handsome boy. I like the last one too. Such a cute couple:):) I bet you have a hard time choosing the ones you want. Or, just do what I do ...GET THEM ALL, in 8 X 10 or bigger;):)
I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. You look great like always. I loved the picture of Kristen Carlton in a previous post. It reminded me of when we went to that FHA convention in Boise, ID in I think 86 or 87. Your family has really grown. Where does the time go?
7 comments:
I love them all, and just got your card , and love it too!! I think my favorite is the one of Brenn by himself. He is such a handsome boy. I like the last one too. Such a cute couple:):) I bet you have a hard time choosing the ones you want. Or, just do what I do ...GET THEM ALL, in 8 X 10 or bigger;):)
Your pictures turned out so good. You have such a beautiful family!
LOVE your pictures! They turned out great!
Those pictures are awesome!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown!!
I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. You look great like always. I loved the picture of Kristen Carlton in a previous post. It reminded me of when we went to that FHA convention in Boise, ID in I think 86 or 87. Your family has really grown. Where does the time go?
What a gorgeous family! I can't believe how grown up your kids are.
these are just fantastic. you really are a completely photogenic family. you should be family models!
Post a Comment