Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote

Not that I have a political blog...but it is our American right to vote! Sorry, Holly, I know you vehemently disagree with my views, but that is another right we have in this great land. Anthony, Brittany and I have already voted in TX early voting. We each, at different times, on different days (at the same polling place) had to stand in long lines. It is worth it to watch this political process. Everyone should vote!


1 comment:

holly said...

i do make a different choice than you. but i don't have any less regard for you. i love you as much as i ever did, and that won't change just because we don't agree on this topic.
eh.
if i had to choose between my political choice and our friendship, i would definitely choose the friendship, which i have derived more pleasure from than i ever will from politics!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3