Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brenner!


Brenn is 12 today!! We love you!

4 comments:

Jem said...

I showed Kymbre your blog and she couldnt believe how old Brenner is. She said last time she saw him he was a tiny baby. They grow up too fast. Enjoy every minute of him!

Teri said...

Happy bday Brenn! I think he looks a lot like Tony in this picture.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy B-day to Brenn!! He is such a handsome boy. Hope you all had a great day. I love the new picture on your header:)

Megan said...

Your kids are adorable too! I added your link to my my friends and family. Jen (Sessions) D'Alessandro told me you had a blog page but she couldn't remember what it was. Indiana is pretty in the fall. We got much less of Ike than I hear you did. When are you moving?