Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend with "B"



With Britt going off to college our lives have all changed drastically.  We are all so close that there is a void when she is gone. This is her time to "fly", don't get me wrong. We are celebrating her going to college and happy for her to be growing up and doing well. We are very proud of her! Brenn and Brooke each have a special bond with her. She is 5 1/2 years older than Brooklyn and 7 years older than Brenn. With her being so much older there wasn't much fighting with them and her. She was always put in the middle, each want Britt on their side! That is not to say there wasn't squabbles, as with all siblings!! Britt came home last weekend. She got to go shopping with Brooklyn and she went to Brenn's football game. On Saturday night, Tony and I had dinner with her all by ourselves, at her favorite Mexican place. It was a great weekend for all of us.  We love you, Britt!!! Congrats on your great grade on your Business test, too, we are very proud of you!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I cannot believe that she is in college. I remember babysitting her! :) She is a gorgeous girl and Brooklyn is too! (Just like their Mama!) Brenn is so cute! I bet he's great at football!

holly said...

five and a half years and there was no fighting?

i want a piece of that! this weekend was a succession of fights, each more ridiculous than the last. i have now a recording of myself saying "stop that and apologize to your sister. now hug her. HUG HER!!!" so all's i have to do is push a button. over and over and over...

yes anyway. YOUR children are gorgeous and wonderful. and i'm glad to hear they have such a great bond.

Brittany said...

I can't believe you wrote you blog all about me! Makes me feel so special. I had a great time this weekend. Miss you guys already. :-D Loveyou.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Britt is so beautiful. It's great that she loves her little siblings so much. I bet they look up to her too.