Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Twilight with Brooklyn


I am not really getting into these books. I have not blogged because I am using all my free time to read these books. I finished the 1st on Tuesday and am mid way through #2. Brooke and I read every night and I even took it to the gym today to read on the elliptical machine. Brooke has been home with an ear infection and ulcers on her throat this week so when she feels like it, we read. I am not loving them as I thought I would. Brooke loves them....is so excited to finish #3. I have heard I need to read #4 before she does, so I am hurrying so that next week when she is back at school I can get through both 3 and 4. On a sad note, Brooklyn will have to miss her conference cross country meet on Friday. She has done so well this season and we were all looking forward to her meet. She is very disappointed! Feel better, Brookie! As I write this she is heading to the warm bath tub...book in hand...;-)

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

I just finished the 2nd book. I didn't like it as much as the first one. We will see how the 3rd one turns out. So far I like it better

Teri said...

I got sucked into the frenzy and read all 4 books. I didn't love them like most people claimed they did. I liked them enough to keep reading though. I am, however, looking forward to the movie.
I hope Brooklyn feels better soon!

holly said...

i'm so confused. which books?

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm back!!!! I was dying without my blog. Hope all is well. Did you finish any more books. I'm glad I'm not the only one out there that isn't a fan. I really need to read 2-4.