Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Thanks!

Just want to thank Kristy, my childhood friend, for all her help on getting my blog more customized! I appreciate her spending so much time walking me through all the steps. I am sure I will need more help as this evolves, but a HUGE THANK YOU to you, Kristy! It was great talking to her after so many years as well. She sounds as great as she looks on her blog! Happy blogging, I am now officially addicted!

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I'm so glad I could help you out. It was so nice to talk again. It has been along time. We need to do it more:)
The blog looks great. I'm excited to here what Brooklyn has to say about it.
If you need any more help, let me know.
Good Job!!!!
PS~ lets get in touch with Em, and make that trip to the big "D"!!!!

Lauren said...

I love your new look for your blog! It's awesome! I will be better about commenting. :)