Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Football season




We follow the Denver Broncos, the University of Wyoming Cowboys and Brenner's team, Patriots...none of them had good showings this weekend. Football has taken up our life with practice 3 nights a week and games on top of that! Brenn looks all grown up in his uniform, I cannot believe he will be 12 in 6 weeks! These are some photos of this game and the previous one. I am proud of him! It is great that Tony is coaching him as well. T is such a great coach and he misses it, so this is the best of both worlds, he is coaching and he is coaching Brenn!

4 comments:

Teri said...

Thanks for the invite! It will be fun to see what is going on in your crazy lives. I can't believe you guys were without power for that long and you still have your sanity...well that might be up in the air...lol
In case you didn't know, we have a blog as well: durtschefamily.blogspot.com
P.S. Tell "Mr. Mullins" I said hi. ;)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a cute football player. How fun to have dad as his coach. I hope they do well this season.
I'm so glad your power is back on, and all is well.
Greg and I are coming in March, hope we can meet up:):)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

PS~ I like the look of your blog, and I see you figured out the music:):)

holly said...

oh boy. i can't remember when the last time i watched a football game was. PROBABLy at uw...

no. i think i watched a super bowl in hawaii. work-party-thing.

cool that tony is a coach. i would be pleased for brian to go out of the house, let alone coach anything.