Friday, October 24, 2008

Teri's Tag

Teri tagged me...I am supposed to tag 6 people...I tag Kristy, Jem, Lauren, David, Jill and Holly. This is 6 things I value and 6 things I do not value...

Things I value~
  • My kids and Anthony, family and friends
  • Faith
  • Love
  • Honesty
  • Health
  • Living in America~I voted yesterday and that brings to mind all the reasons we are blessed to live in this great land!
Things I do not value~
  • Dishonesty (lying, cheating, stealing etc...)
  • Manipulation
  • Meanness
  • Taking short cuts
  • Obama's tax plan(sorry Holly...but remember we agree to disagree on this)
  • People judging others w/out walking in their shoes. We are all of the human race and we all inhabit this great earth! We should Coexist!

1 comment:

holly said...

OUCH!!! that hurt! the tag, not the disagreeing. i agree to disagree with you. i agree so much that i'm going to shut my mouth on specifically what i'm disagreeing about!

i will do this meme. it will be a meme-orama! (i think i still owe you one from last time.)