Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peanut Butter Snack Cake


This is a favorite snack cake of my kiddos. It is very crumbly and rich...YUM-O! I make it every other week and it is gone within an afternoon usually. Very easy to just pop in the oven and ready when kids get home from school.
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
  • Mix above ingredients and reserve 2/3 cup of crumble
  • Add 1 cup water
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 2 eggs
  • Mix with crumble
  • Pour into a prepared 9x13 pan. Top with crumble and 6 ounces of chocolate chips.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes

3 comments:

holly said...

AWESOME!!!!! i am so making this at the weekend. this is the one weekend i get to have this kind of stuff. i'm making the most of it. woo hoo!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

This looks so yummy. I will try it. Man, come January my dieting is back on. This time of year is so dang hard. To many goodies.

Jill Asay said...

Mmmm,looks good. I'll have to try this out. I'm always looking for a good new recipe!