Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Homecoming Dance...a little late....

Yeah, yeah, yeah..... I am waaaay late on posting the Homecoming dance pics.  No one reads this anyway, but I like to look back on our life so I will post this for me.  The kids went to dinner at Kobyea, a Hibachi steak house, and had a great time.  We are blessed that Brooke and Brenn get along so well.  They went to dinner and the dance together with their dates. As a Senior and Sophomore, I am sure my brother and I would not choose to spend time together! They had a great time and then came home to watch movies and eat!

Brooklyn and Deane

The whole group...notice there is an extra girl, Shannon, Brenn offered to take her with the group when her date decided at the last minute to tell her he wasn't going.  This happened to Brenn last ear, too.  He is a stand up guy and we are so proud of him.
The guys waiting on the girls...isn't that always the case?
Jack and Deane, the Marshall cousins.....
Britt came home to do Brooke's make up!

1 comment:

Jem said...

I think its great that they are that close. You have raised gorgeous kids, inside and out.