Here are some of my favorite pics of the 2 high schoolers before their end-of-the-year banquets. This high school goes all out for the banquets. Everyone is required to dress up and they rent out venues and have the dinners catered and the awards are really cool. We are so proud of our 2 high schoolers! Love you both!
These are from Brenn's basketball banquet. Brooklyn is the varsity stat girl so she got to attend as well.
They like each other....sometimes....
These are from Brooklyn's Yearbook banquet. She is an Editor and artist for the yearbook.
I can't believe Brooke will be a senior and Brenn a sophomore next year. It happens in a blink of an eye!
2 comments:
Yeah!! I am so glad you didnt quit posting. I sit here in this one horse town and miss my friends and family sooo much! You're kids are so talented. You and Tony have done a great job!
Wow, what a great looking family! I love the dressing up idea.
Post a Comment