The kids had their back to school sports fair last night. There were booths, games, food, music, the dance and drill and color guard al did fantastic routines and the fall sports teams were announced. Brooklyn is Varsity Cross Country and was led onto the field with the other teams....I, unfortunately, was on the wrong end of the field....with 2200 kids it is tough to know where to stand! Brooke is also Yearbook editor, as a junior, so she was busy signing students up for their yearbook and coordinating photos. Brenn had his first high school activity! A very bittersweet moment for Tony and I. Life goes way. too. FAST! Brenner will be in Fall baseball and preseason basketball then Basketball in Nov. and Spring baseball...he is starting off busy!! The baseball Boosters had a dunking booth and Brenn was chosen to be dunked.
School starts Tuesday...I am ready to get back to a schedule but we seem to be going to be OVER scheduled for a while. It will be a great year! OR...that is what Tony, Brenn and I think....Brooke on the other hand is not thrilled that Brenn will be in school with her! :) Ahhh....Back to School and GO BOBCATS!!

4 comments:
Time does go so fast...it didn't go this fast when we were their age. I'm sure this year will be a fast one as well...I don't like it at all! Pretty soon we will both be empty nesters.
Enjoy all the sporting events coming up...and congrats two both kids on their awesome achievments.
Enjoy the school year, because you're right, it does go fast!!
You're in a fun time of your life right now, but I must tell you, empty nesting is pretty fun too!! :-)
Well, they are just right in the swing of things! Good for them. And I'm with you; it all happens too fast.
They adjust so well, Stace. You have some good kids, there. I agree with everyone else. Enjoy it while you can. (And it sounds like theres a lot to enjoy!) I love being a busy mom.
Post a Comment