Yes, it has been terribly hot. Over record temps here in Dallas this summer. This photo was taken on my thermometer in my car on Wednesday. The following was in my friends car on Friday and yes, it says 119...HOLY COW! These temps are not figuring the heat index or humidty level. Those levels are a lot higher, kind of like the wind chill in Wyo in the winter. It is way too hot, I do know that!
The following picture is what is right out my front door...Can you imagine the smell in this heat? I am happy that the last 4 houses in the neighborhood are being built...... but.....
I am ready for a vacation!! Wyoming here we come...count down is ON!


3 comments:
I feel you with the heat. Its exhausting. And, can you swing by Nevada on your way to Wyoming and pick this girl up??
That's ridiculous. I think I would melt! I've got a frozen pie recipe that I'll send you. Stay cool!
You're gonna freeze when you get to WY!! ;-) Just kidding, but it will be a pleasant change!! :-)
Travel safe!!
Post a Comment