Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can I see your ID?

.......I was carded at Walmart last week for buying razors. Yes, I had to take my ID out and they scanned it., that kind of carded... Then I was leaving  and the security beepers went off. Again....for the razors. I questioned why the issue now with razors and the checker just looked at me like I was weird and then security guy said it was a lot of razors for a lady like me. First of all I had 2 packages, 1 for Tony and 1 for Brooklyn and I. Secondly WHAT does 'for a lady like you' mean???
Last year I was carded for buying Sharpies for Brenn to take to school.  The irony is that he took the Sharpies that I had to show ID for on the bus and they are allowed to have them at school. They can't buy them but are allowed to be in possession of them.
What is this world coming to?

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

So crazy....I bet if you tried to buy some booze they wouldn't card ya;)!!

Tracy said...

Yea, what's a lady like you buying razors for??!! I thought maybe you liked the hairy look!! ;-)

Sometimes it's most definitely a crazy world we live in!!

EmRee said...

Oh I am laughing so hard at this. I would have loved to see the Happy New Year look you gave that nice worker. . . . love the baseball song.