Friday, January 7, 2011

Some of my favorites

We had a whirlwind trip to Wyoming.  It is always sooo busy at Christmas and we did not get all done that I had wanted but I will make a definite effort to get it done when we are there this summer...barring any mono outbreaks!
We had dinner with my friend Jelli and her friend at Hansels and Gretels...sad to say the food has changed, but the company was great! Tony, Brenn and I went ice skating, well...Tony and Brenn went skating.  I had a back injury from working out too hard so I was trying to heal that...that also meant I did not get to go skiing.  My brother took Brenn and Brooke skiing while my parents, Tony, Britt and I went to a movie. We met in Cody and had yummy Mexican food at La Comida. I have no photos of the kids skiing but here are some of my favorites of the trip.

Ice Skating~
Starting out.....Brenn has never ice skated, can you believe that?
I love this smile!



I did not get the actual fall.....but this is when he decided he was NOT going to be an ice skater.......

He is not hurt...this is funny! Brenn is an exceptional athlete and he was not good at this and it was mentally hard for him....so here is Tony, who also decided we belong in Texas in summer sports.....

No more ice skating for the Mullins.....until next Christmas? I hope to be able to skate next year.  I remember all the hours spent on the ice rinks in the winter growing up.  I AM older, but still think I could do it! :) I hope to find out.

Here are more photos ....
We all think they look so much alike, as Brenn grows up the resemblance is more and more. And when they are thinking they stick their tongues out and sit exactly the same. Weird!
...and these 2 look so much alike!
Love this pict of them!
        My brother,Dad and I....My beautiful Mom!
We got my Grandfather, 91 years old, to play a video game on my ipad...that was hysterical! He did beat my Uncle, though....



We always decorated him with EVERY bow at Christmas and Birthday gatherings...my kids have carried that on! This man is the very best and I think the world of him.  We are so very very blessed to have him.

Britt had the camera and that is usually my job....  :(

5 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What a wonderful trip full of great memeories. Everyone looks so handsome and beautiful. Donny is so handsome, he has always had a great smile.
I love how you all dress up...you would just die...we wear jammies all day, even for dinner!;)

Jill Asay said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I love your new family picture!

Jem said...

Haha! Bobby, like Brenn, can do pretty much everything he tries, but he also couldnt ice skate. Youre brother doesnt look like he has aged at all. Im jealous of your trips back home. Cherish them.

Tracy said...

Looks like a great trip. I admire you for always making the effort to come home for Christmas!! I miss ice skating too! My heart always wants to try it still, but my body is much older than yours with many back surgeries added to it, so my mind takes over and common sense wins out!! :-( Hope your back is doing better!

By the way, I LOVE the last picture of you and Tony!

The Leithead Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time in Wyoming!!! You all look wonderful! I also like that last picture! The iceskating pics made me laugh!! :)