Happy Birthday to my baby, I can't believe he is 14!! He has always been very easy going and so laid back. Brenn always has a smile, he is a lot like my brother and mom that way. He is always trying to help(by bringing me 70+ hangers :) ) and is becoming a respectful young man. I drop him off every morning and he ALWAYS waits for any girls coming in the door after him to hold the door and smiles and talks to them. Growing up with 2 strong sisters he has a great respect for the female race!!! :) He has not changed at all through the years. I was talking to my mom yesterday and he still looks the same, only older...sigh...He is loved so much by all of his family! Happy BIrthday Brenn Anthony!!







6 comments:
Youve raised a great young man. Its hard when our babies grow up. Happy Birthday Brenner!!
Happy Birthday Brenn! He is such a handsome young man, I know you are proud of him. I hope his day was GREAT, and that you made him all his favorite foods;)
You're right, he does look the same and his smile is priceless!! Hope his day was bright as he is!!
What a super grandson Brenn is!!!! He is growing up waaaaay too fast, but enjoys every part of his life. Love him lots!!!!!
What a cute kid and I love the smile! Hope he had a great birthday!
Handsome, handsome, handsome guy!
Post a Comment