Friday, October 22, 2010
Yankee Spirit
As you know, we are die hard Yankee fans. The playoffs are between the Texas Rangers and the Yankees. We live 20 minutes from the Ranger Stadium and have been to some games. I will support and cheer for the Rangers IF they advance to the World Series. It is Ranger Day at school where kids are to wear Ranger apparel....Brenn has worn Yankee apparel all week. He decided to wear Ranger clothes today...this is how he came down the stairs this morning. Josh Hamilton is the Ranger star. He does like him but his alliance iswith the Yankees! Tony and I offered to get tickets to either tonights game or Game 7 tomorrow night for the rest of the playoff series and Brenn chose not to go. WOW!!! IF the Rangers win, of course, come of the World Series games will be here and I think he is holding out for a World Series game, but that means the Yankees don't win. I believe he is playing both sides of this series! :) GO YANKEES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GO RANGERS! (but i still love you!!!!)
I'm right with Brenn.....GO YANKEES!!!!! Now that the Rangers will be playing the Giants, I'm not sure who I favor. Afterall, the Giants originally were a New York team. Hummmmm. Some thought will go into this! ;-D
Post a Comment