As true with the Texas tradition the kids exchanged mums again this year. Brooklyn has 2 mums from 2 different high schools and been in high school 2 years...she thought that was pretty cool. We had fun getting the things for Blake's mum and she loved making it. The guys wear the mums on their arms with garters.
The girls pin theirs on their shirts. Last year they used a type of rope to hang around the girls neck. The pins kept bending and falling off. Blake did a great job on Brooklyn's mum and she loved it!
Blake and Brooklyn have been great friends since we moved here. She was excited to go to the dance with him. They always have a great time together and they had blast.
All the schools get involved in dressing up for Spirit Week and here is Brenn on Bobcat Pride day. I can't believe that I will have 2 in high school next year! Wowza!!
Go Bobcats!

7 comments:
Brook looks so beautiful. Hope she had a great night. My mom said Lovell doesn't even do a dance any more, so sad. I miss the good ole' days watching the big floats in the parade. Here we have a parade, but it's not much to brag about.
What a beautiful young lady. The date looks good too.....so does Tony! ;-D Know she WOW'ed the whole room!
Red is definitely her color. Ive never heard of the mums before. Pretty cool. Im glad theyve made good friends.
I LOVE the color of her dress!! It looks and sounds like fun...what memories she'll have!!
Yes, Lovell has indeed fallen off the wagon when it comes to homecoming. I don't even think the kids know what it really means. However, I guess there are more important "things" in life! ;-)
gorgeous photos! brooklyn looks gorgeous! and why am i not surprised she has NO problem getting dates to the school dances?!?! and so quickly after moving to a new city!!!!
Those mums are crazy fun! Brooklyn looks beautiful, and I'm glad homecoming was such a success. I have fond memories of homecoming in hs. Glad the tradition is not lost!
Wow, I love the red on her!! She looks great!
Post a Comment