"Yes, Brenner, you do!!"
Brenn had his 7th grade semi formal dance on Friday night...I had never heard of that and I was not prepared to let him go...he is the BABY!!! He rented a blue vest and tie and looked old but very handsome. I love that he picked blue because it really brings out his blue eyes. Since they are too young to go with dates, he went with his friend Rex, who had a gold tie and vest. I only have a cell phone photo of the 2 of them and it is very dark.
He had a good time but said it was "OK, kinda boring, but it was alright." He is a boy and I got ZERO details. So much different that my girls who gave a 100% run down on dresses and colors and EVERYTHING!
3 comments:
so handsome! too funny about the lack of details. you and i both know that never changes!!!! greg will be out with friends and when he gets home i ask for updates on various details about the friends' lives and he will have NO IDEA!!!! MEN!
WOW!!! Put a boy in dress clothes and a tie and he becomes a MAN!! CRAZY!! I must say, pretty handsome though!! :-)
Katie must have been my boy, she never gave me details, I had to drag it out of her detail by detail!! KIDS!! ;-)
What a handsome young man. Nick never gives details either...
everything is boring or OK! I'm sure Brenn had a GREAT time, and danced with some cute girls;)
Post a Comment