Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Faces of a Fifteen year old!

I can't believe that Brooklyn is 15 today!

It is tough to start a new school in the middle of the year, in high school, right before your 15th birthday...she did so well and already has friends. She has so many friends that she left in The Woodlands and she misses them a lot. We are only 3 hrs away, so that is good. Happy Birthday Booka!! We love you and are so proud of you!

She has many faces.....here are some of them....













7 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to Brooklyn!! What a beauty!!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy Birthday to Brooklyn!!!! She is such a beautiful young lady, hope she has a great day.

Michelle Thompson said...

Wow, where does the time go? I can't believe your kids are that old! Hope she had a great day!

Nikki Dillard said...

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! She's gorgeous! And I'm not surprised she already has friends in her new school!

Jem said...

She is beautiful. Im sure shes so fun. I love my girlies. And what a trooper to be willing move in the middle of the school year.

Michelle Croft said...

Happy birthday Brooklyn! I hope she had a good day (minus the migraine).

Judy said...

So~~~~I am really late, but just got on the blog. What a beautiful and zaney granddaughter I have! Love each and every one of those fabulous faces!!! Love you, Booka Hot Dog!!!1