Tony is now in Fort Worth in his new territory for good. We get to see him on weekends, but needless to say the STRESS LEVEL has hit maximum capacity. The relo company is backed up so the process to move is really trying my patience. We have moved across the country and had an easier time than moving 300 miles. That being said...I wanted fattening food after a particularly frustrating day. Brooklyn has been begging me to make Buffalo Chicken dip....it is sooo high in calories and sooo yummy. I made it for dinner last night.
Here is the recipe...I just dump it all in a crock pot and let it cook for about 4 hours. I serve it with bagel crisps, celery and Brooklyn's favorite, tortilla chips. Not the best dinner, but a comfort food at least! I will hit the gym and cardio for double the time today!

4 chicken breasts cooked and cubed or shredded
1 btl of wing sauce
1 block of cream cheese(8 ounces)...cubed
1 btl of blue cheese dressing...throw it in a crock pot and let it heat for 4 hours on low...Enjoy!
5 comments:
Sounds delish!! Thanks for sharing. Hope life gets easier!!
I'll have to make that sometime when Michael is gone. That looks divine!
Sounds sooo good...but you should have just told me it was healthy and low in fat and cals...I would have believed it. ;)
mmm sounds good! What kind of wing sauce did you use? Hope things look up for you guys!
WOWZA greg would LOVE this!!!! i'll have to make this for him, and soon. :)
i am so sorry to hear about the stress level. i cannot believe they are still so behind on everything. we had our meetings last week and you know how that goes -- i feel like i dropped off the face of the earth until this weekend! and greg was in L.A. for the national championship game. let's catch up tomorrow missy. much to discuss!
Post a Comment