I have been informed that my family wants NO MORE PICTURES!!! I love pictures...so the last year we have had 3 sets. This was, by far the most fun!! Here are some of our photo shoot from Saturday.....
I love the new photos! I don't think you can ever have enough photos! Time goes by too fast...kids change way too much. So I say keep getting your family photos! Love em!
I LOVE them. I love family pictures and would have them done every six months if my family would allow it. You look so good and you say I never age, but you look great! What a beautiful family!
10 comments:
I love the new photos! I don't think you can ever have enough photos! Time goes by too fast...kids change way too much. So I say keep getting your family photos! Love em!
Great pics!!!!!
Those are great!
Where's the mom in those pictures?! You look like one of the girls!! LOVE, love, love the pics!! I agree, you can never have too many pictures!!
I love them!!!!
The frame one is my favorite....I can't wait to get your Christmas card this year;)
I LOVE them. I love family pictures and would have them done every six months if my family would allow it. You look so good and you say I never age, but you look great! What a beautiful family!
super cute pictures! you guys have a beautiful family!
Stacey, I LOVE these photos! Amazing! Beautiful family and beautiful YOU!!!!!
Cute cute pics! We are getting ready to get ours and those are some good ideas.
I agree with Tracy you look just as young as your girls. What fun! love the frame.
Post a Comment