Happy Birthday to the love of my life!! He is such an amazing husband and father. We all love you and hope you have an amazing day!!
There are so many things I adore about him~
*He is so hardworking
*He is a wonderful example to our children
*He challenges everyone to be better
*He is a great companion
*He is my soulmate
*He is kind to everyone
*He is very supportive
*He gets along with all people
*He is goal oriented
*If he is challenged he rises to that challenge and does it better than anyone
*He makes me smile
*He is loving
*He is the foundation of our family
*He is open minded about all things
*He is strong
*He is trustworthy
*He loves me
Happy Birthday! I love you!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Tony! Hope it is a good one!
Sounds like you're a lucky woman!! Hope it's a great for all of you!!
Happy Birthday to Tony!!!!! I'm sure you will be cooking up some delicious meal with a fabulous dessert;)
Happy Birthday to Tony! I know you'll be sure he has a great day.
Happy Birthday Tony! Not only is he all of the things you said~~~He is also the very best Son-in-law! Couldn't ask for better!
Happy birthday to Tony! You seemed to describe what I know about Tony very well...but I think you forgot to mention his great sense of humor...especially when others are the butt of the joke. ;)
Happy Birthday, Tony! Stacey - he is so lucky to have you, too!!!!
Post a Comment