Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall n' leaves n' stuff

When we were in Wyoming the Little Bees(they despise the 'little' part of that, but that is what they will always be :) ) found Fall fun in he leaves. They were outside all day Thursday. Raking and having leaf fights and walking around Lovell was fun for them. We don't have Fall here, so we have no leaves falling off the trees. Here are some of my favorite photos they took.




8 comments:

Nikki Dillard said...

i LOVE fall leaves! what a great series of photos you took! loving the new banner on your blog, great pic of all three!!!! i am glad tony was able to go with you... i am sure it was not an easy trip emotionally so i am sure it was nice to have your wonderful family all together!

Tracy said...

LOVE the photos!! Cute, cute family!!!!

Michelle Thompson said...

It looks the the little B's had fun! Great pictures!

Jill Asay said...

Leaves are the best! Those are some great pictures of your kids in the leaves!!

Jem said...

I miss Wyoming at this time of year. Palm trees just dont turn colors like they should and stew in the crockpot just isnt as good when its still 80 out. What I dont miss is dressing the kids in their costumes and then putting coats and hats and gloves on them. You couldnt even tell what they were dressed as.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Fun Fall Photo's.....I'm sure the "little B's" had a blast. I bet your mom just loves having them and their energy in her home;)

Laurel said...

I miss fall. And I love the freedom I feel when I go home to let the kids roam a little bit. I wish that were our reality all the time.

EmRee said...

What a cute family you have. Brenn is simply adorable in that red shirt and suit.