Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Batter up

We had another tournament....Brenn is getting to be such a great hitter. He hit a double and batted 2 in!! Way to go, Brenner!
Here is a little of that tournament. They did not place because it was rained out the 2nd day. But it was great experience for him.


That is all that has been going on here. We are flying to Wyoming tomorrow and returning Saturday for my Grandmother's funeral services in Billings on Friday.

I'll be baaaaack!! :)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Good job Brenn!! Safe travels!!

Michelle Thompson said...

Have a good trip!

Michelle Croft said...

I wish you were coming here for a different reason. Travel safely!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Travel Safe, and enjoy seeing your family.
Good Job Brenn.....he is such a cutie;)

Laurel said...

I hope your visit to Wyoming and family is wonderful. See you when you get back.