Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Mafia Princess!


WOW!!! I have a 20 year old...where did the time go?? Happy Birthday, Princess!
Here are some of my favorite pictures of her....




I cannot believe she is living on her own and a sophomore in college! The time sure has flown. We love you and are very proud of you. You bring us such happiness. Happy 20th, Brittany!!

8 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Happy Birthday, Brittany!!!! You are such a beautiful girl. Stace'...you and Tony have done well, what a bright, pretty girl. I know your proud of her. Enjoy all the celebrating.

Brittany said...

Thank you! Mama I love you so much. You guys are the best! You have given me such a wonderful life, I couldn't ask for anything more. Love you! <3<3<3

Tracy said...

I remember Brittany when she was little with all the cute red curly hair!! :-) They grow up fast!! Hope your day is HAPPY!!

Kristin said...

Happy b-day Brittany!! I remember those curly red-head days!!! Wow...makes me feel old!! :)

Nikki Dillard said...

Happy birthday, Britt! I hope you had a spectacular day! LOVE all the pics, what a gorgeous girl!!!!

Michelle Croft said...

I can't believe Britt is 20. I remember going to her 2nd grade class to read to her and tons of other memories too. What a beautiful girl she has turned out to be. Happy birthday Brittany.

Judy said...

To my Beautiful granddaughter~~WOW!!! Where did the time go. You bring us all such joy. We are proud of you!! ))

EmRee said...

A late Happy Birthday to Brittany. What a great girl! I love the pictures. She went from adorable to beautiful.