I sent Brooklyn to high school and Brenn to Jr High this a.m. Brooklyn gets on the bus at 7 and Brenn at 8. I got 1 on 1 time with each of them which was wonderful and I will get that every morning this year! Both had nervous tummies and neither got a good rest last night. I am more nervous sending Brenn to the HUGE school and Brooklyn is on the 9th grade campus....but she is in HIGH SCHOOL now! Where does the time go? We are ready for organized chaos now instead of summertime unorganized chaos! :) I am sad to see summer end though. As you can see it was very humid this a.m. and the pictures are foggy.

7 comments:
Hope they have a great first day of school!
Yay for darling kids on the first day of school! Boo for that much humidity. :)
Fun times for all of you!!!!! They both look great for the first day, not looking nervous at all.
Stacey, if you don't watch out you're gonna have kids as old as mine!! ;-) I must say, they are looking great!! The humidity doesn't look like it fazed them a bit. Good Luck for a great and fun school year!
I hope they have a great year. I can't believe they are in junior high and high school!
Wow, your kids are growing up! I didn't realize Brooklyn was in the same grade as Tianna. Good luck with the new school year!
Brooklyn is getting prettier every day. They both look great. I'm sure I would wilt in the humidity.
Post a Comment