It looks like a lot of fun. Everyone here that ownes a boat wakeboards. I think it would be fun to learn.
Looks like he loved it. The lake is the best place to be when it is hot..or the mountain.
Look's like he's a natural!! FUN times!
Wheres the picture of you on the wakeboard??
Fun stuff! He must be a natural...I face planted quite a few times before I could do it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun. Everyone here that ownes a boat wakeboards. I think it would be fun to learn.
Looks like he loved it. The lake is the best place to be when it is hot..or the mountain.
Look's like he's a natural!! FUN times!
Wheres the picture of you on the wakeboard??
Fun stuff! He must be a natural...I face planted quite a few times before I could do it!
Post a Comment