Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Father/Son golf tournament

It seems as though I only have bits and pieces and 1 picture per post this summer. All 3 are so busy and all 3 are gone to activities and Britt is working full time. My summer job is being cook to the many kids that come and out of the house(which I love) and maid after they spend the night (or nights as the case may be). On only 1 night Brenner had 3 boys and Brooklyn has 6 girls....so that was an experience and a LATE, or early morning!! They did not run into each other or have any problems, I am so glad. When I do get my camera out to take a photo....I get "Not now, Mom!"
The only picture I have to go with this post is on Tony and Brenn leaving for their 1st Father/Son golf tournament.(notice the matching hats) Brenn asked me to come and follow them by walking while they are in air conditioned carts...um NO....when they left it was 104...when they played it was 110. I was NOT following them! :) They finished in that heat. YUCK! They placed 8th and Brenn was thrilled with that....Tony not so much. :) I was happy neither got heat stroke or exhaustion!

2 comments:

Michelle Thompson said...

We are in that kind of heat right now and it isn't fun. I don't blame you for not wanting to go. They look so cute together!

Jill Asay said...

What a great picture of your guys! I didn't know they had such a thing as airconditioned golf carts...cool!