Sunday, May 31, 2009

He did it!

Brenn has been growing his hair out, as all the boys do here, for 1 year. The last hair cut he had was in June last year. He has had trims, and had it thinned out but no cuts. We had been after him to get the 'mop' cut for a couple of months. He loved it long but did not like the curls(Which I LOVED). He told me on Wed. after school he was ready to get it cut short. I asked him repeatedly if he was sure, made the appointment and Quynne also asked him if he was 100% sure or if he wanted a shorter version that would be cooler for summer. He said yes, he would like to keep it and decided to have nothing drastic.....I left to go wait in the waiting area and apparently they had another discussion and he decided to cut it all off! He looks so much different!!! I think he looks much younger as well. Tony was as fond of the curls as I was, just not the 'mop'. Brenn is a sweater...not a little, but buckets so I am sure this was a good decision for the hot and humid summers here in Houston. I am not sure what his final verdict is...he has worn a baseball cap everyday after school and keeps asking all of us what we think. :)


4 comments:

Lundberg Family said...

WoW! What a change. I like the shorter hair, it does make him look younger though! I'm sure it will be much nicer for hot summer.

Teri said...

That really is a different kid! He sure had a LOT of hair. I like the shorter version myself (I don't get this 'shaggy mop' trend that is going on.) :)

Tracy said...

LOVE the shorter hair!! I'm a short hair fan for boys!! It looks like it will be much cooler for sure!! The curls were pretty cute though!! ;-)

Michelle Croft said...

I loved the curls, but he looks good with short hair too.This will be much nicer for summer.