Brenn had a science project in which they were to make a cell, plant or animal, and the entire thing was supposed to be edible. So I had a few ideas but he came home last week and had it all figured out and what I needed to get at the store. I was very proud of him and his creativity. He had to tell all the parts to the plant cell and the specific function.



He has to report on it today and then take a bite...he picked all his favorite things, so I am sure he will eat a lot of it! :) This could be the last project in elementary school we have to do. Seems very strange that I will have no more in elementary....*sigh* they grow up way too fast!
5 comments:
How cool is that? Love the creativity!!
Wow, good job!! I hope he get a A+ on it.
What a cool project. Looks great...and yummy too!
They do grow up WAY TO FAST!
Very creative! :) looks very good
Post a Comment