Here we go again....it was Tony's choice this year. After South Padre Island and the beach last year we are heading to Disney World for Spring Break '09. Britt will not be going with us this time and I am really sad. Although every time she has gone, she has been very ill when we returned. She is very happy not to be going again. :)
I am including some photos of the last time we went...it was in 2002 so the kids were MUCH younger. I can't believe how little they are!! I do like going back to look at all the photos. Britt has always loved The Little Mermaid, so this photo of her is cherished. We stood in long lines every time we went so she could have photos taken with Ariel. The little ones were, as you can tell by this photo...ready to move ALL the time. They are older now so it should be more relaxing....right?? They will enjoy Epcot this time as well, which is what I am excited for. It should be fun and we are looking forward to a little vacation.
This is our Little Mermaid......
What kids don't like Pooh.....
2 comments:
How cute!! They are so little! :) We love to look at our old pics to!! Have FUN!!!
WOW!! They have grown up so fast. Have fun!! I know you don't like it there, but enjoy.
Post a Comment