It is Brooklyn's 14th birthday! I cannot believe she is 14 and will be in high school next year. She is having a party with 27(not counting our family) teenagers on Friday night! I guess I am certifiably crazy now. We will have a great time and I will post about that when we are recovered! Tony has been having a great time teasing her about how he is going to 'monitor' the party. He is giving her the worst case scenarios so when we ARE there, it won't be AS bad...It is going to be a crazy time.
Happy Birthday Sweetie. We hope your day and weekend is wonderful! Have a great year! We love you and are very proud of you!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn. You are such a beauty. Hope you all (including the parents)have a great time at the "Party". I'm sure Tony won't cause to many problems;)
Everyone's kids are just growing up so fast. That must mean I am getting old. Have fun at the party. It sounds like it will be fun. She is definiately a combination of you and Tony. What a cutie!
ooooooooooooooooh. i see what you mean now. 27 kids on *friday*. that's different.
and... are you INSANE?!?! i never want more than 12 people in my house at any one time. the 13th person will get brushed out with my super-long people-sweeper.
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! Good Luck with the party!! ;-)
Happy birthday brooklyn!! Hope you have a great day!! Stacy best of luck to you!! :)I'm sure you guys will have a great time!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn. You are such a beauty. Hope you all (including the parents)have a great time at the "Party". I'm sure Tony won't cause to many problems;)
What a cute little baby...and pretty girl.
Happy Birthday!
Hope the party turns out to be a lot of fun...I'm sure it will. :)
Everyone's kids are just growing up so fast. That must mean I am getting old. Have fun at the party. It sounds like it will be fun. She is definiately a combination of you and Tony. What a cutie!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I love the old pictures, when I think of Brooklyn, she'll always be about 5 years old. Good luck with the party.
ooooooooooooooooh. i see what you mean now. 27 kids on *friday*. that's different.
and...
are you INSANE?!?! i never want more than 12 people in my house at any one time. the 13th person will get brushed out with my super-long people-sweeper.
oh and happy annual cake-eating day to Brooklyn.
Happy Birthday! Love all the pictures. She has grown up into a beautiful young lady!! Hope the party goes great! Aaaahhhhh!! :)
HOpe you survived the birthday party! YOu are brave parents...but great parents. I hope I have enough nerve when Caitlyn turns 14!
Post a Comment