Monday, March 23, 2009

Disney or Bust!


Our favorite ride was Expedition Everest!!


Our trip to Disney World was filled with lines and more lines....and again more lines. It was crowded! We spent 1 day at Magic Kingdom, 1 day at my favorite, EPCOT, 1/2 day at each Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. We hit all the roller coasters! We spent 2 days relaxing at the pools on the resort property. That was the best time. We had wonderful evenings as well, eating a lot and seeing the Downtown Disney area. I am adding pictures of the entire week.....in no order at all!

Brooklyn enjoyed making Brenn sick on her favorite ride, the Tea Cups.


Magic Kingdom lighted parade.

Relaxing at the pool

Before House of Blues dinner


Pirates


The Blues Brothers



What is it with Brenn and trying on hats??

Pool time fun!




Princesses


Brenn driving the speed boats(that only went 5 mph)


Brooklyn loved EPCOT as much as I did!












11 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like a TON of FUN!! Great looking family!! Thanks for sharing!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Fun times!! I'm jealous, as you know. I love the whole Disney thing.
Looks like you all had fun. I'm sure you are so happy to be home. Now comes the hard part. Laundry and unpacking. Good luck with that;)

Jill Asay said...

Love all your pictures! It looks like you had tons of fun! I wish we could go to Disney Land!

Renae and Keith said...

Keith and I were in Disney World over the summer. I got my picture taken in that same red phone booth! I had a blast! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Jem said...

Holy tan, Stace! Looks like fun. Its nice to leave but even nicer coming back home.

Michelle Thompson said...

That looks so fun. I just want some time in the sun!

Michelle Croft said...

Glad you're back and that you had fun. You guys look great!

The Leithead Family said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I hope to go to DisneyWorld someday...maybe when my kiddos are a little older!! Hope you are rested up from the long trip. :)

Teri said...

We are hitting Disney World when Justin gets home. Looking at all your great pics made me even more excited about it! You guys look like you had a ton of fun. :)

The Superfluous Blogger said...

looks like you had *as* much fun as i dreamed a trip like this would be.

the first ten years of my life, we went to see the west coast mouse every year on my cake-eating day.

now. when do i get to see the mouse now? never! i just want to see a mouse! sniff sniff.

signed,
not-at-all-green-with-envy-probably,
Zerilda.

Lundberg Family said...

Looks like a great vacation! I can't wait until my kids get a little older so we can take them to Disney! We are getting excited for San Diego...leave in less than a month! Fun pictures. Memories you will always remember!