
Super Bowl is much more fun if you care about the teams. We are die hard Bronco fans, so this year we don't care. We are rooting for the Steelers because the coach has a very interesting story. I really could not watch the game and be fine. I love to cook a lot of snacks and have a big feast for the family. So that is what we are doing for the biggest football day of the year....maybe the Broncos will be better next year???? We hope so! :)
4 comments:
The game is on, but I'm not really into it. We are having some snacks as well. I'm going for Arizona, only because they have never won a Super Bowl. I tend to go for the underdog;)
BUT Pitt has Brett Keisel from Greybull and BYU on their team...I gotta go for the WYO boy! :)
Ya, it is cool to know someone from Greybull and BYU playing. I really don't care either way because I am not a real football fan, but it is fun to eat and watch the half time show.
i only EVER watched the s/b for the commercials. i miss those things.
even now, i could youtube them if i wanted to, but my bed is calling, and blogs to go before i sleep. :) :)
Post a Comment