
I will not tag anyone on this because it seems everyone has done it already. I am really falling behind in blogging this week....Michelle...you owe me!!! :)
7 things I can do~
* I can cook
* I can bake
* I can wiggle me ears and flare my nose and touch my nose with my tongue
* I can do 10 loads of laundry in a day
* I can drive across the country with 3 kids with out Tony (Delaware to Wyoming and Texas to Wyoming)
* I can take kill the spiders that are in the house
* I can drive in HUGE cities and not get flustered. 3 years ago I could not!
7 things I cannot do~
* I cannot do a cartwheel...never have been able to
* I cannot understand how Tony goes on 4 hours of sleep a night
* I cannot believe I have a daughter in college and registered Brooke for high school and Brenn for Jr high!
* I cannot stand snakes
* I cannot play golf
* I cannot wash windows or mirrors without streaks the 1st time..do again and again...:)
* I cannot eat bologna
7 things I say often
* I love you
* The dogs want out
* Please put your clothes away
* The dogs want in
* Did you finish your homework
* I don't care what the other moms say
* I love you too
7 things I love about Anthony
* He works so hard to provide for us
* His extreme loyalty
* His constant support of what I want to do
* His love for the kids and I
* His eyes light up when he smiles
* His patience in everything he has ever done
* He will do anything I ask him to do to help ~without hesitation
7 Favorite foods
* Mexican
* Italian
* Vanilla Wafers
* Sour cream(My ultimate comfort food)
* Lemons *not lemon flavoring*
* Sushi
* Seafood( salmon, seared tuna, scallops, shrimp)
2 comments:
I thought this was a fun tag. It is always fun to learn more about others! You are a brave soul to kill spiders..I absolutely hate them! Gives me the creeps just thinking about it.
It's always interesting to learn more about other people!! Thanks for sharing!! :-)
For non streak window and mirrors try an equal mix of rubbing alcohol and hot water. I keep a spray bottle of it around at all times. It's GREAT and cleaning up hairspray!! I've even been known to use straight rubbing alcohol if the hairspray build up is really bad!!!
Post a Comment