
Being from Wyoming will always be important to us. Our life started in Wyoming and we have only been away a little over 3 years. We will not be fortunate to live there again until retirement and that is too far off to think about. :-) I have had my WYO plate since we moved here. We tried many different sayings and acronyms and apparently there are a lot of folks living in Texas that are from Wyoming that are just as proud! Go Pokes~
3 comments:
This is so cute. I love it!!!! Next time I'm in Houston, I'll look for you on the road:)
Hey,
I got the Lovell paper today, and you guys are famous:):) See, it pays to live in fancy, exotic places because everyone wants to hear your stories;) Especially people from our town, they never go anywhere!!!! I like that it is "To Be Continued", because it leaves us hangin, very suspenseful!! Can't wait to read more next week.
stacey - why do you have word verification on a private blog?
secondly, i'll visit you in wyoming, but oh my bob i ain't living there again. so many people being mean to me. or was that just worland?
thirdly, GO POKES!
Post a Comment